Wednesday, April 4, 2018

#113 Olivia, #15 Eve, #107 Regina & #50 Bianca

 Above, Olivia a very sweet Mioget ewe delivered this little 
katmoget ram lamb last evening (4/3).  She was bred to ram #26, 
Gwynevar Du Roy.  When I went out in the late in the
evening she had already delivered him, so I set them up in a pen
and all was good.

When I went out this morning there was nothing new ...
 When I came home from work I quickly changed clothes and went 
straight out to the barn to find three ewes had delivered their lambs.
Above, Eve delivered this single ewe lamb.  
She was bred to the border cheviot ram.
(Eve was not shorn, we are planning to roo her)
 #107 Regina, a first time mom delivered this single ewe lamb
she was also bred to the border cheviot ram.
She has taken quite well to being a good mom.
#50 Bianca delivered twin ram lambs, she was also bred to the 
border cheviot ram.  (we are planning to roo Bianca also).

I believe we have 10 to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment