Tuesday, March 24, 2020

#168, #110, #107 & #201 Lark

We had a late evening delivery with #168 on 3/22/20.
She was bred to the border cheviot/shetland ram and 
delivered a single ewe lamb.
I didn't realize until I was loading my pics. that 
I didn't get one of her.

 Above, #107 was bred to the B.C.cross ram and delivered
a single ram lamb.
 At the same time #110 (guest ewe) had also delivered her lambs.
a ram and ewe.  She was bred to Black Pearl.
#201 Lark delivered her first lamb, a ram.
She was bred to Two Tone.

We have approximately seven ewes 
to deliver yet.  This is the earliest that 
we have every had almost the whole flock
deliver.  In the past our lambing would
generally begin the every end of March 
and go into April.

I am hopeful that we will have everyone deliver
soon.  In my own mind I just hoped to get 
all these babies delivered before this
covid-19 virus sweeps across our state.

Everyone stay safe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment