Thursday, March 22, 2018

#58 Jasmine

This sweet little ewe delivered twin ram lambs evening last (3/21).
She is a seasoned Mom and takes great care of her lambs.
The lamb's sire is my Border Cheviot.
(this is the ewe i've been waiting to deliver since Sunday)
So far this evening no new babies.  I've taken Friday off
(my job) to run some errands and get our truck ready to haul
a bunch of wool to Black Swamp Fiber Fest
for myself and a couple of friends.
I finished skirting all my white fleeces and have decided to send
all but two to have combed top made at Zeilinger's
Can't wait to get this back and spin some of it.
The two beautiful white fleeces I have held back will be taken 
to be sold in the fleece sale.  I haven't skirted all of my fleeces
yet but I don't think I will enter as many this year.
I will know better once I've had a chance to get them all skirted.

No comments:

Post a Comment