Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 2, final day of Great Lakes Fiber Show


I took this picture because of their sign, I don't know if you can read it completely or not, but it says "Look !! No Rain Today !

This weekend was the first nice weather that we have had in two months

I had to buy a skein of this......it was calling me!  It is a blend of SuperWash Merino, Bamboo & Nylon.  I don't have a clue what I will make with it, I just want to spin it.  Maybe I've save it and enter it in next years competition...hmmm.



Always good to carry a camera, you never know what you might want to take a picture of.  Someone was selling these feeders for $800.00.  I've been telling my husband this is the type of feeder that I would like to have, now he can make one for me. 

That is it for this years Local Fiber Event.  I think there is a Mid-Ohio Fiber event in August, but I have to do more checking on that one and get the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment