Wednesday, May 25, 2011

2011 Great Lakes Fiber Show

Time passes so quickly, before I realize it almost a month has passed since my last post. 
I wanted to share info. about a local fiber show, The Great Lakes Fiber Show in Wooster, Ohio.
This is the 16th Annual Show and it keeps growing every year, the show is only a two day event.  Saturday,May 28th 10am-5pm & Sunday, May 29th 10am-4pm.  If you are not able to make it check out their web site:  http://www.greatlakesfibershow.com/ 
Two full days of much to see and do, classes to take (I'm taking a class on steeks), a skein competition (which I have prepared a fine two-ply skein to enter).  A fleece competition (of which I have entered a fine moorit fleece). 
Eighty plus vendors will be there, also a sheep show and sale.

I will posted soon after the show to update how things turned out.

Keep those spinning wheels turning with great shetland fiber!

1 comment: