Wednesday, March 13, 2024

More lambs

 

This grey Katmoget ewe #332, which I haven't registered yet or named her.
Delivered this singe dark grey katmoget ewe lamb.
Sire is Stephanite Silver.
She was resting with her mom in the early morning of March 11th
when I arrived in the barn to check on everyone and give some hay.


One of my crossbred ewes (Shetland/Border Cheviot/with a bit of Cormo) 
delivered this single ewe lamb, late evening of March 12th.
She was bred to a Cormo/Shetland ram lamb that I held back from
the Cormo ewe that is shown in the previous post.


This Dam has a very nice white fleece, I'm sure her lamb's fleece will be amazing.


Dave's ewe #195 was bred with Stephanite Silver.
Upon entering the barn this evening, March 13th she was 
resting with her ram lamb.
Another dark grey katmoget.


 We cut the breeding groups short last fall, so we should be done lambing
by the end of March.
From what I can see, I think we have seven yet to deliver.



No comments:

Post a Comment