Saturday, July 28, 2018

old Autum and # 162

 I had no intentions of breeding Autum any more as she turned 
10 years old this spring and I feel she had done her duty.
But Fergus and she made other plans. Friday afternoon Autum
delivered these twin moorit katmoget rams.

All three are doing well and spending some time in a lambing pen
before being turned out with the flock.
 #162 a moorit yearling ewe, who I have not registered yet was
also bred to Fergus and delivered this moorit katmoget ram lamb
this afternoon.
 His first close up.   All that superfine crimpy wool.

I believe we are now finished with our lambing.

I've been touching up hooves, checking body condition
and worming.  I need to trim up some of the ewes fleeces since
shearing in March and I know that I will have about 
12 adult ewes for sale.

I have several adult proven rams and one
black ram lamb with good horns, these guys 
are listed on the Nassa Sales page.

If interested in ewes shoot me an email, I haven't had time 
to go through and get pictures yet.  All my stock can be registered
if so desired.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment