Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Visitors to my window...

As I have settled into working from home like so many
I enjoy my time spent at home.  Of course the social aspect 
of being in the office is missed.

But I find my visitors to my window amusing.
 
Daily I get a variety of visitors.
They stop and peer into the window.  I don't know that 
they actually see me or just their reflection.
But it always puts a smile on my face.
Giving me the eye.

We are starting to get nice spring weather now.  The ewes and lambs
are enjoying the new grass.

This weekend we will be weaning lambs.
All are over six weeks but one, I will set up a creep feed area so he doesn't miss out
on his grain.  But already the ewe's appear to be weaning the 
lambs themselves and they are all eating grain well.

I am still working my way through fleeces (skirting)
and have posted several for sale on my 
web site:  DLS Shetlands

Unfortunately the Fiber Shows I am involved in have canceled
so we are working to get these fleeces out their for spinners.
I hope to get more fleeces added over the weekend.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment