Sunday, April 7, 2019

#51 Audrey, #134 Sunniva & #164 -not yet registered

Today was a beautiful busy day, almost 70 degrees outside today.
I spent the whole day outside.  Burning downed branches in the 
ram pasture, cleaning out me little chicken coop, getting it ready 
for four little chicks that I ordered and picked up in early March.
 They are now five weeks old and I think one of them is a rooster...bummer!

I started some flower seed, which I'm late doing.  I usually get
them started the last week of March.  
So much to do and I've run out of weekend to do it all.

With all this going on we also had three ewe deliver lambs today.
 #51 Audrey had already delivered these twins when I went out early this
morning.  The ram is black , the ewe white.
Audrey was bred to a new black polled ram lamb that belongs to Dave L.
 #134 Sunniva was bred to Fergus, a white ram that carries the katmoget pattern.
Pics. above and below, both are ram lambs.

 
 #164, who I have not registered yet...I really need to get on that!
Was bred to Two Tone.
Both are ram lambs.

No comments:

Post a Comment