Saturday, August 27, 2011

Where has the summer gone???

As sit here writing this post I wonder just where has the summer gone?  As fall is in the air and I am just not ready for what is to come.....snow and such.
Did I make too many project lists for this year?  Well, yes I probably did, but I didn't get them all done either!
From shearing to lambing then getting in the garden to maintaining the yard, making hay, attending group meetings, trying to work on projects, add in family functions, working a "day" job, monday through friday.

Now at this time of the year we (Guild) have Festivals that we participate in for the next two months, beginning with Great Trail this weekend in Carrollton, Ohio. 

So, what is the answer?  I don't really know.....but I will try to slow down, do the things I enjoy, don't set myself up for failure with too many projects on my list....just don't make the list......but enjoy the ones you do finish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment